Vincentatp
Level 1

I efiled a 1040 on 6/22/2020 and intuit acknowledge receipt but it has not made it to the IRS because the IRS' acknowledgement was never received. Does anyone know if proseries is having problems?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

There was a yellow banner alert about this yesterday morning....if you closed it without reading it, you can find it again   Top menu bar in the program      Information > View Alerts

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Vincentatp
Level 1

Lisa, thanks for the info.

0 Cheers
jamessite
Level 3

I see when this problem is corrected that if efile has electronic withdrawal on efile it will be processed. If this problem is NOT solved by July 15, will there be a penalty for late payment of taxes?

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

"I see when this problem is corrected that if efile has electronic withdrawal on efile it will be processed. If this problem is NOT solved by July 15, will there be a penalty for late payment of taxes?"

Let me get this straight.... you don't think the IRS will fix this before July 15?   You think the IRS is going to go 20 days without accepting returns?    SMH.... 

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I think the stress that 2020 has put on all of us, is mucking up some critical thinking skills!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪