johnicahorton
Level 1

I filed several form 1040 yesterday, and only one is still in status as sent to IRS.  Others have come back as accepted.  I would have expected a status update of some kind by now - either an e-file reject or acceptance.  Does anyone know if e-files are taking longer for response of some kind or other from the IRS?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

There is some type of glitch happening on the IRS side of things, I believe its related to the Failed Schema rejections that people were getting earlier this week (there was a program alert about it yesterday morning)...instead of rejecting, IRS is holding them until the situation gets fixed.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
JR619
Level 2

Agreed!

Would be nice if Intuit sent out an Alert saying there is a known issue at the IRS that is delaying ACKs. hint hint.

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

I've got 5 returns...in limbo... one from Monday even.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
Muffinman2020
Level 3

Is this problem at the IRS side? Then, it will be better to explain to my clients waiting for the e-file result.  

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

yes.... they are holding all returns til they get their issue worked out.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers