darocco
Level 5

Does anyone know how to fix this...

I tried refreshing software...nothing

code...X0000-005

Form: Default Form

Error Resolution...This return was not efiled due to a timing issue or a processing error that has been corrected. No changes need to be made to your tax return, it just needs to be e-filed again.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Many reports of it, must be on Intuits end.   Try again tomorrow.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
jamessite
Level 3

I have been getting this error for the past three days. I have refreshed the program but that did not help.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Only started seeing complaints yesterday....if this has been happening for you since Friday, a call to support may not hurt.   Looks like they open at 6am Pacific.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for-help/00/4714

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
darocco
Level 5

I just called Intuit...Tech person said info will have to go to development. He had very few calls on this and said people need to call and report or this will not be high priority.

0 Cheers
KRIS1
Level 2

Same issue since Saturday.  Calling PS now.

0 Cheers
Muffinman2020
Level 3

Is there any update on this issue? Were you able to resolve this issue? I tried e-filing the same tax return more than three times due to this rejection code and now it got stuck in the status, "Return Sent to IRS" more than 12 hours. I don't even get rejection from IRS. Is this because I tried too many times e-filing the same return?   

0 Cheers
darocco
Level 5

At this point..Intuit is not allowing any returns to be EFiled. If you transmitted any..they are holding them until they fix the issue...so you will see no movement in status update. Two days and no fix...this is ridiculous...It's not like we don't pay enough for the software.

0 Cheers
Muffinman2020
Level 3

Thank you for your updates. This is really ridiculous..they must fix this as soon as possible......clients already paid and waiting for e-file result..   

0 Cheers
sonnypsu
Level 3

I'm having the same issue since last Friday.

0 Cheers
darocco
Level 5

Just retransmitted.... rec’d IRS acceptance notice...yea

0 Cheers
darocco
Level 5

Just retransmitted tax returns... received IRS acceptance notice.. yea

0 Cheers