Level 15

1065 is for partnership.  Is the US LLC owned by more than one person?  If not, the US LLC is an SMLLC, which is a DRE.  This would mean that income/expenses of the SMLLC should be reported on the foreign national's return (1040-NR for NRA and 1040 for resident alien).  If the foreign national is an NRA, there will be some important additional reporting and filing requirements; see this recent discussion for more details: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-online-discussions/discussion/does-proconnect...

Still an AllStar