Level 2

Good advice.  My grandma has already passed along with my parents.  Point well

taken though.  I had a couple of earlier 1040X's which I filed on paper.  Normally I

would have filed the State returns electronically.  They were rejected so I just sent

these in on paper.  This one is a minor's small change without a state income tax filing

requirement.  I like to have dependent chilldren get their refunds ASAP.  Dilemma is will

waiting for eFile software update or waiting for the IRS to drag a paper return out of a

warehouse of mail back log.  Guess I have too much time on my hands when I start to

pondeer the unknowable.