ProSucks
Level 2

I have been receiving a Form 2555 error message stating qualifying days for foreign earned income exclusion aren't calculated on all of my overseas clients.  I have redone these tax returns many times, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the ProSeries 1040 module, thinking either it was my input errors or an update error, only to discover that this error message won't go away.

I finally did a search in the community only to discover many ProSeries users have been experiencing the same error.

Mistakes happen; however, good retailers own up to them and stand behind their product.  How come I did not receive any communications from ProSeries about this error, preventing me from wasting hours and hours of my time trying to overcome this error message?

ProSeries not only makes these errors but fails to take responsibility for them and alert its users about these errors.  And when will ProSeries finally get around to correcting this error?  Has anyone yet to be informed?  It's the height of tax season now! 

And who the heck reviews this software to ensure there are no errors?  Its programmers in Bombay or Manilla?

ProSeries really sucks.  We all should be compensated for this error.  Lousy customer service and product.

Never ProSeries again.  Never.