Ali
Level 3

When I attempt to request e-signatures, I can Continue in the first window where I confirm which returns need the e-signature request. I see the window where ProSeries is processing the request and the returns, but then the next window is blank with an "x" in the upper right hand corner to close the window.  I get the same thing if I select "Dashboard" from the icon bar.  I have retrieved all updates and have also refreshed updates on all installed products.  Mine is the admin computer for our network and it is only happening on this workstation.  I have also shut down and restarted my workstation, but no change.  Any suggestions or help out there?

0 Cheers
rossilincometax
Level 2

Hello, that happened to me too, I just forgot to mention to another Gentlemen before.....   Make sure that your windows is UP TO DATE.... Somebody helped me in Intuit, tech support. she went into my computer and do the Update.....   I'm not so good with computers,  she kindly did it for me.

0 Cheers
Ali
Level 3

Thank you, I updated, but found out that I also need to open windows in safe mode with network.  When I do that and log into ProSeries, I'm able to send the signatures.  Tamra from tech support found this for me.  Wish it could work without having to do this, but at least we have a work around.