Myk-Farsight
Level 2

Thank you for your reply. I did call during the new business hours. I'm not sure why this is happening to me. I'll try again today. In the meantime here's my issue and I hope someone can answer:

I am subscribed to TPG pay by refund. My bank account number is wrong in their setup (probably my fault) and simply need to correct it. My bank has been making a manual correction as the deposits have come in and only told me yesterday. I was told by them I have to get it fixed or they will return the funds to TPG. I followed the advice from someone on another Intuit group and couldn't complete the change because I am getting a message that I have to subscribe to ProConnect and TPG PBR in order to continue. I DID pay for my ProConnect subscription and I HAVE subscribed to TPG PBR and merely need to make this simple change in order to continue getting paid for my services. That is why I was calling Intuit because somehow they show me as not subscribed.

If anyone has a tip I would sure appreciate it. My bank should have told me a lot sooner. I apologize if I came off too harsh. Just frustrated with myself mostly!

Mike