Myk-Farsight
Level 2

Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone is as annoyed as I am with the "customer support" line 800-434-6818? I called with a serious question that cannot be resolved without help and received eight, yes eight separate offers for insurance, rebates, credit cards etc. blah, blah, blah, and never did get an operator. All I got were offers for junk that has nothing to do with Intuit or Pro Connect AT ALL! Does anyone have a real number that actually bypasses the sales gimmicks so I can get some actual help? I found my answer here, but there is a problem with my registration so I can't fix it myself.

Thanks to any and all who can help me!

Mike

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

That is a real number.

If you called just before you posted your message, they were already closed for the day.  Please refer to this article for their operating hours.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for-help/00/4714

Unless you issue requires intervention from Intuit, you will probably get an answer or resolution here on this board much quicker than you would with support.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Myk-Farsight
Level 2

Thank you for your reply. I did call during the new business hours. I'm not sure why this is happening to me. I'll try again today. In the meantime here's my issue and I hope someone can answer:

I am subscribed to TPG pay by refund. My bank account number is wrong in their setup (probably my fault) and simply need to correct it. My bank has been making a manual correction as the deposits have come in and only told me yesterday. I was told by them I have to get it fixed or they will return the funds to TPG. I followed the advice from someone on another Intuit group and couldn't complete the change because I am getting a message that I have to subscribe to ProConnect and TPG PBR in order to continue. I DID pay for my ProConnect subscription and I HAVE subscribed to TPG PBR and merely need to make this simple change in order to continue getting paid for my services. That is why I was calling Intuit because somehow they show me as not subscribed.

If anyone has a tip I would sure appreciate it. My bank should have told me a lot sooner. I apologize if I came off too harsh. Just frustrated with myself mostly!

Mike

itonewbie
Level 15

For this, you'll need to contact Support.

I recall someone saying in the past that Intuit told them to contact the pay-by-refund vendor directly.  You may like to try contact TPG if you haven't already.

Either way, it's expected that the hold time will be long due to the pandemic.  Someone complained about being put on hold for 3 hours yesterday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar