Level 1
This widget could not be displayed.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yes

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
dd4vols
Level 9

check the "ALERTS'  icon across the top toolbar... and read those articles that come up in yellow... neat concept

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posed.
IRonMaN
Level 15

We are supposed to read those?  I just thought the yellow banners was an attempt by Intuit to wipe down my ProSeries files so they wouldn't get the Coronavirus.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You should have had a yellow banner alert across the top of your program explaining what to do to make this happen.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
FrankK
Level 3

Their "alert" says that you can set the date, then disable conversion checking.

I believe the "correct" way would be:

1 - First, set the date to 4/15 or earlier

2 - Go to e-file and covert the return, but don't submit it.  This will check for all errors.  If you get any errors, fix these and check again. When you get no conversion errors, go back to the return and change the date to the date after 4/15 that you want to use.  Save the return, then go to E-file.

3 - Choose "convert and transmit" but disable conversion checking.  Otherwise, you will still get a conversion error because the date yet set is after 4/15.