123bobtax
Level 1

I accidentally, just to see what the form looked like generated a foreign bank reporting form 114 in proseries professional. I usually fill out this form independently but wanted to see what the proseries version looked like... now I cannot remove the empty/unfilled out form from the tax return?! There seems to be no way? 

Thank you!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Unless you marked it for Efile in the Fed 1040 Information worksheet, I dont see it appear anywhere to be able to remove it.....Im not sure how to get rid of that page of the letter.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
123bobtax
Level 1

We did not check that box on the information worksheet but it still includes the form in the return.

When I try to delete the form manually, it will not allow me to do it and continues to print in the letter that the form is in the part of the return as well as the partially completed form in the body of the tax return.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I dont see a way to do it either.  If youre pushed for time and want the file off your desk, just use Print Preview and uncheck the forms and the page of the letter that you dont want to print.

114 can only be Efiled so if you havent marked it for that, its not going to be sent anywhere inadvertantly.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If found how to remove it!   

Open the client file, File > Remove City/State and the 114 is listed there to remove.

Thank you Lisa!  That totally worked!