Level 2

I have a client that owe federal tax that I already e-filed with the date payment of April 14.  How can we change that date to July 14 ? Thanks for your response

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
Level 15


These posts are getting ridiculous.  Have someone put a notice in the software what you are doing about this.

ACME Taxes, Tattoos, Tires and Tasmanian Devils - one free devil with every return.
Level 5

Asked and answered countless times by your peers.  In the search the community bar type in July 15 and you will get a quicker answer.  This same question will only be answered so many times by your peers.

Level 5

This same question has been asked at least six times on page one alone, doesn't anyone know how to search to see if the same question has been asked and answered previously?

User ID 61
Level 8

"To cancel the payment, call the U.S. Treasury Financial Agent at 1-888-353-4537 no later than 2 business days prior to the payment (settlement) date. Cancellation of a required estimated tax payment could lead to penalties and interest charges."

The moose out front should have told you.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers