Level 1
This widget could not be displayed.

I have a client who started the year working part-time then was moved to full-time in June.  While part-time she qualified for the Premium Tax Credit.  Unfortunately, she did not adjust her income once she went full-time.  Now her income for the entire year disqualifies her for the PTC as it is over 401% of the federal poverty line.  Is there a way to get her partial credit for the months she was eligible or set the repayment limitation on form 8962?


Thank you for any help

Labels (1)
0 Cheers