ctalleycpa
Level 3

I spent an hour or so on the phone with technical support a couple of days ago and the Tech came to the conclusion that my anti-virus program is interfering with the docusign functionality.  She sent me some instructions which were supposed to help me turn off the real-time scanning, however, the instructions were so general and not remotely addressed to my security suite that they were pretty close to useless for me.  Also, I'm not crazy about turning off real-time scanning of incoming traffic because of the malicious cyber-world in which we live!  I discovered that I can click through the whole docusign process inside of Proseries (even though the dashboard is blank) and get the e-signature requests sent off by simply clicking the blue "next" button until I get through the "sent" screen.  So, no you don't actually see what you're sending, but it has worked on the last ones I've sent out.  Then I login to docusign directly on the web in order to download the signed docs.  Wish there was an actual fix for this.

0 Cheers