caley
Level 2

I am unable to locate how to print off the K-1 recipient letters. I see it under the 2018 version under "File" then "Print Options" then select "Print with Return" and shows the box to check "K-1 Recipient Letter (business returns only)" and no issues. 

I don't even see that at all in 2019?? Will this come back or even be available?? I really don't want to print/change 200+ letters for 2019... 

caley
Level 2

Wait... I did find it... if you are in the return, at the top middle, to print the "Letter" select that and you can choose "recipient" to print... but it's one at a time... dang.

So, redirect the question: is there a way to print them all with the whole return as it prints?

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

When you are in return click on print icon, at bottom click on, choose items to print. what ever boxes you choose, that will print for all clients with that form type (1040,1041,1065 etc) That seems to be the way to do it although I have not tried it.

gooserhack22
Level 1

Believe you can print the K-1s, with recipient letters by using the following:

File > Print (or Print Signature Forms) > Print Selected Forms > K-1s Only > check box for "Include Collated Recipient Letters"

This worked great for me, hope it helps others as well.

- John

0 Cheers
gen
Level 1

Unfortunately, I might be blind, I'm unable to see the Recipient Letter option in Choose Items to Print.  

0 Cheers