curt1
Level 4
@The Intuit Boris  Thanks for the offer but there's no way to get in touch with you.  As an Intuit employee, you have my contact info and can easily reach out.  Alternatively, post your email or phone number here.  All your competitors reach out to me frequently to see how I'm doing and how they can help out.  Again, I would like Intuit to publicly announce their service metrics to it's users so we can decide for ourselves whether or not you are committed to improving and helping us in a timely manner.  Own your decision to cut back customer support resources by openly communicating the process and rationale to your users.  Do so by sending brief communication emails and/or quick videos (instead of cluttery dismissable alerts at login) which I believe would prevent your most critical resources (your customers) from being left in the dark.  With all due respect to those volunteers trying to help out here, this forum doesn't provide solutions to my issues.  It does provide a wall for disgruntled users to vent on however.  I'm forced to call tech support maybe a couple times per year so when I do, it can't wait for hours or days until it's convenient for Proseries to respond.  Charge the lazy users who call unnecessarily if they're the problem.  If Intuit is strategically sunsetting Proseries, get ahead of the message and make the announcement.  I can think of no other reason why any service company would do away with meaningful customer service unless they were trying to steer clients away.  Apologies for the frustration.  Thanks for reading.  p.s. what's the blocked access thread on your profile comments tab regarding a "town hall that's coming"?
0 Cheers