RANDYBLANK
Level 3

Why aren't efile returns transmitting?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I saw this issue mentioned earlier this week, I bookmarked a post that I thought had a the "fix" but its on my office computer, and Im at home now.... I'll be back at the office tomorrow morning, so if you nobody else has responded with help to this post by then, I'll share what I have saved.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its a folder in the the Windows Users folder that needs to be dumped and recreated, but I cant remember what its named.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
RANDYBLANK
Level 3

I tried to efile several times and the return confirmation would just say the returns were not transmitted. No other info. I wasted thirty minutes trying to figure it out before I posted this question. About an hour later I tried to efile again and they transmitted just like always. Thanks for your reply. 

View solution in original post

Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Gremlins or faulty internet connection?

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
0 Cheers
RANDYBLANK
Level 3

You’re probably right. But, I never experienced this problem in all the years that I’ve been efiling with ProSeries.  

0 Cheers
AmyC1
Level 1

Please send your solution, as we are experiencing a similar issue at our firm!!

0 Cheers
Larry Z
Level 3

I wen't thru that file that needed to be dumped and recreated with tech support on Thursday wasting about 1 1/2 hours to have the same problem! This is ridiculous. 

0 Cheers
erickodish
Level 3

I am also having lots of issues this year with proseries and efiles and form status.  First time in almost 10 years.  

I constantly have to refresh all forms and refresh efile statuses.

GIANT WASTE OF TIME>

0 Cheers
RANDYBLANK
Level 3
  • I tried to efile several times and the return confirmation would just say the returns were not transmitted. No other info. I wasted thirty minutes trying to figure it out before I posted this question. About an hour later I tried to efile again and they transmitted just like always. Thanks for your reply. 
0 Cheers
AmyC1
Level 1

What file??? HELP!!

0 Cheers
Larry Z
Level 3

Tech support helped me but I have the same problem again. Not only e file won't transmit my program crashes while attempting to e file. 

0 Cheers
Mico
Level 1

I'm having the same issue. It seems like I could e-file other returns, but right now it's just 1 filing-haven't tried the others yet. Just says "Return not transmitted" no other errors or information.

0 Cheers
Rc-YAHOO
Level 1

Sucks that after 15 yrs will be searching new software

0 Cheers