chinnat
Level 1

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Did you pay for the 2018 program already?  You need to have a current fast path fee paid to be able to print prior year returns.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
:+1::+1:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Fast Path is required https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1606761-what-is-proseries-fast-path even if you already paid for prior year returns. It is very important to keep pdf copies of all returns filed, just for this reason. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
If you already bought 2018 Fast Path, you may need to go to the "Tools" menu to re-license the software.
0 Cheers
lamaandco
Level 1

I did relicense. It's still not letting me create pdf's. I should not have to pay again!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Was this a new install and you copied the files over from another computer? If so, did you use BackUp/Restore within the program or did you just copy the files over using Windows?   If you didnt use backup/restore then the original PPR payment info is gone, making the program want payment again.

You can call in to support and get a manual authorization code so you can print that return.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers