mark1
Level 1

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

We can't answer that, but what kind of problems are you having that you are looking for updates to correct?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
My guess is inclusion of questions on Misc. I/D... still trying to pass the Friday mind-reading class desperately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Maybe Jeff could give you a crash course, since he IS the valedictorian.
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
mark1
Level 1
Correct, the inclusion of now disallowed Misc. I/D!  
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
But - as has been pointed out many times - quite a few states did NOT conform to TCJA.  So it wouldn't be reasonable to have PS write separate software for those states, would it?

What state are you in?  I've amazed at how many CA preparers are unaware that CA didn't conform.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
mark1
Level 1
CO (Rolling Conformity).  Point well taken, although curious how Misc I/D might come into play at the state level.
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
For California?  I expect a major impact for many of my clients who have EE expenses and advisory fees.  Plus MY fee :wink::wink:
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
"CO (Rolling Conformity)"

There are some static and rolling conformity that have enacted laws to decouple with various provisions of TCJA.  It's always a good idea to double check before making an assumption.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers