Paulshepcpa
Level 2

The option to send a secure mail copy to clients via the print option has disappeared, what happened to it and will it return?

jokey58
Level 2

I am also running into same problem. The button to send PDF copy to client is no longer available under print screen in Proseries Basic. What happened?

LLDcpa
Level 2

me too. The sales page says it is included. Why would they raise the price and remove features?

SherrillCPA
Level 2

This feature was taken out of pro series basic because of low usage.  It was very important and used by me and was never explained when the renewal product rolled out.  No where are you notified about it being removed.  You can only get the feature in Pro Series Professional so the old bait and switch tactic. With all the security concerns and log in security features they actually took away a security feature.  I for one will be looking for new software next year.

View solution in original post

Paulshepcpa
Level 2

Thank you for the answer to this, I'm not sure how you discovered it because as you said, it was not communicated by Intuit. This was very important and useful feature. Very disappointed.

0 Cheers
SherrillCPA
Level 2

I called customer service and got a call back after a 40 minute wait.  I am very disappointed.  The masked data feature would help if it were set up properly in the software.  Why mask the Client and Preparer copy as they are for a file.  The filing copy is for filing and cannot be masked.  Pro Series assumes the user of the program is not bright enough to use this properly.  It also does not mask form 8879 which is only for your files.  But it does mask the comparable form for the State of alabama.  Makes no sense.

0 Cheers
TLTaxman
Level 1

Very disappointed in the removal of the option to send secure PDF to client using Pro Series Basic.  This option needs to be added back ASAP in order to keep me as a "happy Intuit customer".

0 Cheers