Poqo Nation Pro
Level 1

the client has 3 return types: Fed, and 2 States. One state has been filed and accepted, but the Fed and other state has been filed but will not move over from "pending" to "accepted." The status does show that the returns has been accepted.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Highlight those files still sitting in Pending then choose UPDATE Acknowledgements of Selected Returns, see if that pulls them in.

updateack.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

Poqo Nation Pro
Level 1

Thanks at the time that didn't work, but later it did accept both returns.  LOL

0 Cheers
dgw
Level 1

I tried that earlier with zero results. I just tried again and I get the same message (sent to IRS or SENT TO INTUIT).  I have attempted to contact Intuit support but each time I'm told it's over an hour wait, leave my number which I do and when they call it rings once and when I pick up the phone no one is there. This is not the support I've had from Intuit before.

0 Cheers
dgw
Level 1

I have tried the suggested solution numerous times over the course of the past five days with no positive outcome. Did you do anything different to get your returns accepted?

0 Cheers
boowashere
Level 1
I'm having the same problems and I wonder if it has to do with the change in the filing date from 4/15 to 5/17?
0 Cheers