gary1861
Level 4

My biggest complaint is that 80% of the time I stick on the phone long enough to talk to technical support, the rep knows less about the law, the software, etc. than I do.  It is so frustrating to NOT be able to get any help.  Plus to have to wait an hour or more to talk to someone is ridiculous.

I think what Intuit is trying to do is go with online only products.  I see that with Turbo Tax (yes they sale the desktop version, but they can't really service those clients like they can with the online versions).  They also keep trying to move QuickBooks users to QBO, rather than desktop.  I am guessing the fairly new Pro Connect Online is where they want all of the ProSeries users to go.

I am surprised that Drake has finally been approved, based on the wailing I heard from Drake users.  I also noted that CCH was very slow to get approvals as well.  Yesterday I was e-filing a return with a NM state.  NM is also not listed on the ProSeries list of available states.  Yet as I went to e-file, I had a notice that I hadn't marked the NM return for e-filing.  Maybe that is a clue that NM will be added soon.  I don't get those messages for AZ.

0 Cheers