Olgatax1
Level 3

I E-Filed returns since the beginning 01/27/2020 for single taxpayers/no dependents and still haven't received Irs acknowledgment on the date of their refunds, is anybody else out there experiencing this? what day of the week do Acknowledgements flow in?...

0 Cheers
EAintheVI
Level 2

Are you getting the earned income tax credit? There is usually a delay when it comes to refunds with eitc typically going out starting the middle of february. 

0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9

Have you  manually tried to pull acknowledgements?

If you have you may want to contact support - we are just users.

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Are talking about Acks from PS or IRS acks on IRS.gov? 

0 Cheers
Olgatax1
Level 3

from the irs, so far only three of my clients received their refunds this past 02/05 the rest no acknowledgment at all just your return was received and is being processed I just want to know if someone else is experiencing the same thing...

Thank You

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Ah, I understand. I would not overly worry. Once IRS accepts returns, it is pretty much out of your hands and in the governments. If a few others have gotten theirs, at least you know its not on your end. Its possible the others have EIC/AOTC/CTC. They hold those until 02.15 to check fraud etc...

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

So youre talking about on the Wheres My Refund website?   

Once its in processing, thats all you will know.  Could be various reasons the refunds haven't been issued yet.  And unless its been 21 days since acceptance, IRS wont tell you anything....even after 21 days, it can be hard to get any helpful information.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Did any of them have EIC or refundable education credits?  If so, those will be delayed until near the end of February.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers