ubet
Level 2

Pro Series should not have issued with printing mailing labels from the customer home base.  The Program does not allow us to adjust the preset margins and the margins for the columns programmed are incorrect resulting in an entire column with the 1st digit to be cut off.....why do these issues exist and why, when they are reported to you do you NOT care enough to correct them? 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I care, and pretty much everyone that reads this cares, but we can't do anything about it since we are users just like yourself.  If you really want to complain to Intuit, you need to talk to Intuit.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

abctax55
Level 15
jinx....
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11
I like the software but this one issue is pretty sad.. how long would it take to add a feature of "Adjust printing by +/- X # of characters"  This is the third straight year labels have not lined up.. I have been reporting it for three years now.. I cannot send my letter out yet.. Someone mentioned printing on plain paper and then .. well I don't know what the next step is.  Only thing I know is there may not be an easier thing to fix in software than to adjust X # of characters.
0 Cheers
sewcpa
Level 5
Step 2 is place plain-paper onto glass of copier (one or 2 spaces over from edge) and print onto labels
0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11
I have 900 labels .  Can’t they just fix this
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Evidently Intuit's answer is "no".  Although I haven't officially heard that from Intuit, the crickets seem to chirp that based on the number of times that the question has been brought up over the years.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

*I* care...but then I'm just a user of the software of Intuit.  Just like you....just like 99% of the folks here.  I suggest contacting support for this, as *we* can't really help you.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
TAXMANPAT
Level 2

Proseries solution is to "blame customers' printer". I have three printers, Hp brand new, HP 1 year old and an 3 year old workhorse in network system and they have all been getting cutoff for several years. The proseries customer service line is 'it leaves your computer from proseries correctly, you must have a printer problem, sorry you had to eat another box of Avery 5160 labels and pay your employees for an extra half day to deal with this, thank you for coughing up $10K plus again".  You could tell the service rep was cringing giving the party line line she'd already had to do this to a half dozen customers before lunch that day. Please take my money, but don't waste my time!

0 Cheers