My machine is Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit.  Just spend 3 hours total on hold and tech support (2 separate calls) for them to tell me they can't help me.  It's a Windows problem.  ProSeries 2018 and prior years run just fine.  Any ideas appreciated.

0 Cheers
Level 15
Level 15

Youre sure your system is 64bit?  32bit systems are able to be upgraded to Win10, that doesnt make them a 64 bit system.

Right click on the Windows Start button, choose System and that first screen that opens will tell you if its a 64bit system.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Level 15
Level 15

and are you installing from the 2018 program using the link to download next years product?  or are you downloading from your Intuit Online account?  or are you using the CD?

Maybe a different install method would create a different outcome.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Level 1

I'm having the exact same issue. Just upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 home over the weekend to accommodate the software but still get the message that the software cannot install on a Windows 8.1 or less operating system.  My computer is definitely a 64 bit. Suggestions would be much appreciated!

0 Cheers
Level 1

Originally I was installing from the disc and received the 8.1 message.  Then I tried through the 2018 program and received an error.  It seems to be downloading from the website at the moment.  Fingers crossed that this works!

Thanks for the ideas!

0 Cheers