We called in and spent over 4 hours with tech support but they insisted that we had a computer issue rather then a settings issue with ProSeries 2019.  The main computer can print everything and I can print a bill but nothing else in proseries. (work station)  However I can print from my email and all other programs.  I have worked at the same tax office for 9 years and we have never had a problem like this since last year. 

Please help 

Kelly Magness (work station) 

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

This is often a printer driver problem, especially when windows sneaks in an update. Go to the manufacturer's website and click support for drivers for your particular model. 

If you post your printer info, I can probably locate for you, if you can't find it. 

ex-AllStar
denise3916
Level 2

My printer information is HP Envy 5660

0 Cheers
denise3916
Level 2

I downloaded the updated printer driver.  However, I still have the same problem with proseries.

0 Cheers
keylah
Level 1

Were you able to resolve your problem? I have the same problem and there's a long wait in customer service. I had the same problem last year but I just didn't had time to deal with it so I created all my files to pdf so I could print but it's a waste of time since I don't need it. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

In the past couple of years, I think a number of folks created pdfs and printed from there just because it ended up being faster than waiting for their printer to print directly from the program.  

Barber! Why didn't I think of this before? Getting paid to give out bad tax advice - need I say more? I've run with scissors for years so it is a natural fit.
garman22
Level 12
Level 12

I have also found that printing from PDF saves me so much time than printing directly from the program itself. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

I tend to hit the print button, open up the forum, and answer about 20 questions just as the printer finishes up printing 😀

Barber! Why didn't I think of this before? Getting paid to give out bad tax advice - need I say more? I've run with scissors for years so it is a natural fit.
0 Cheers