Clay
Level 2

Why can returns not be efiled, it is after midnight on 01/26?

Labels (1)

I have no clue, last year I did it at 12 no problem. 

taxesbycecy
Level 2
Spoiler
are you able to efile now?
0 Cheers
Yaristax
Level 2

I have the same question, I just tried to eFile and it says I cannot and is asking me to go to this website: http://my.proseries.intuit.com/support/efatlas/efalerts.aspx. Is anyone seeing something similar? 

taxesbycecy
Level 2

I am getting same message. Need to send out all these income taxes and unable!

0 Cheers
gparch1
Level 3

I have gone to the site and get nothing except which is about part for the course for Proseries support and reliability:

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
0 Cheers
taxesbycecy
Level 2

I'm getting a message that Electronic Filing for 2019 is not available to visit my.proseries.intuit.com/support/efatlas/efalerts.aspx.

amiliza
Level 1

I am having the same problem.

0 Cheers
taxesbycecy
Level 2

😫

0 Cheers
taxesbycecy
Level 2

so it says to open up file then hit error, then go to efile the convert and transmit. Still getting same message that IRS is not open yet.

0 Cheers
bosoka
Level 1

Its 4 am in Dallas. Can not efile. I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up when efiling starts..I hope I don't have to say another story to some impatient customers anymore.

0 Cheers
fmartax
Level 1

what"s going on with e-fling as it's 3:45 am in Fresno, CA  and still no fling.

0 Cheers
RL
Level 1

It's after 5 am in AZ and I still can't e-file.  I will have clients e-mailing and texting if the return went through, hate to come up with more excuses!!  I didn't know there was a time that is was going to open.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Everybody calm down.  They will be opening things up here shortly this morning. Until then, try cutting back on all of that caffeine.

Fast food was too difficult. Collecting aluminum cans seems to be the right fit. Call me if you have any - 867-5309.
0 Cheers
ashleyq
Level 1

same here

0 Cheers
Yaristax
Level 2

Has anyone been able to eFile yet?

0 Cheers