brucebogart
Level 1

Why does AutoRenew charge more than $2600 for a product (ProSeries Pay-Per-Return, 2019) that's advertised at https://proconnect.intuit.com/proseries/pay-per-return/ for $299?

I've spoken with Customer Support 3 times - no joy. Have a supervisor call me asap. Thank you.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
You should have received a price quote both in the USMail and in Email, sounds like you signed up for something more that $299

Nobody here has access to your account, you need to demand to speak with a supervisor over the phone.

Heres the price list for 2019, I dont see anything for $299, Fast Path itself (that everyone is required to purchase as part of the program) is $399

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
brucebogart
Level 1
Thank you Just £isa Now!.

I'm curious why I'm being charged more than $2600 to renew ProSeries Pay-Per-Return when it's advertised for $299 or $399. I called Customer Support a 4th time, requested a supervisor, was told one would call back shortly, still waiting. What's the best way to move this forward please, I welcome your advice.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
@IntuitBettyJo @IntuitAustin Could someone on your team please help?  Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
The-Tax-Lady
Level 9
Call the Sales dept., I've found them very helpful with these issues and more.
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

We are users of the software, not Customer Service.

The footnote for that offer says it applies to new customers only, not renewals.

1. Sale price is available to first time purchasers of the product only (sorry no renewals). The sale price is good for the first year only. In year two, regular renewal fee applies to continue use of the product. Prices are subject to change without notice.

Ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
ah HA....I'm right.  But where'd you find it?  Not that I really care :wink::wink:
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15
All the way at the bottom of the page. It said something like Click here for details.EDIT: What George showed.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
See my images down a couple of posts.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

1) If you are unhappy with the charge, call your credit card company & dispute it.  That'll get their attention.

2) That itty bitty "1" by the offer (that I can't find the explanation to) is likely explaining that "this offer is only available to first time customers".  Intuit is known for offering better deals to NEW folks, rather than to loyal customers.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Note down toward the very bottom - important offers, pricing details and disclaimers (image 1) and click to get (image 2)

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers