rbynaker
Level 13
F6 is good when I already know where I'm going.  It gets me there PDQ.  But I agree with you Lisa, if I don't know where I'm going, "Where do I enter" is better (and it's certainly better at showing you possible options).

Intuit has added a lot of bells and whistles since I started (most of which I don't use).  They supplemented F8 with some sort of "Client missing information" and there are various things that try to hook into email (with marginal success).

I did start using the Client Status screen and eventually it replaced my previous workflow management system.  I have a couple custom homebase views that sort on one of the Client status fields that I use as a queue.

The Client Letter system is very powerful (and has mostly been a complete mystery to me!)  There are others around here who are fluent in it, so if you have questions, I'd first direct you to AccountantMan.  Mostly I just tweak the default letter to change "We" to "I" in several places so that my clients don't think I have a split personality disorder.