hillsboro15269
Level 4

Classic case of "the demo is better than the delivery version." As I was getting the hard pitch, I was told that Intuit would "help me train my entire staff." What that meant is they would provide these videos that show me what the home menu looks like. I know what the home menu looks like. I can see it, thank you very much. I've gone through at least a dozen of their videos and webinars, and find them very un-helpful and a waste of time. The "help menus" are likewise not helpful at all. I've called their support line several times, and they're very nice on the phone, and help me out, but it seems like they should have a better system of training. Once tax season starts, I won't be able to call them and wait on hold for 5-10 minutes each 3-4 times in a return because I can't figure out what they mean when they say "access the state options menu by opening the state options menu." (Like, you don't say! Where IS the state options menu!!!!!) I am trying to be patient with them, but my staff is starting to get angry with me and complain about every single line item not knowing how to enter things, and I can't answer them, because I don't know how to. It really can't be this hard. I must be doing something wrong. Any ideas?