Level 1

After filing the extension a new return was started in error. Now, the E-File Center shows a duplicate social and won't allow the completed return to be filed. Can I temporarily change the filed extension to a bogus social, eliminating the duplication, file the completed return, and then go back to the extension and change the social back to the correct number?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers