Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Its a failing harddrive...now that I think back to last tax season, I saw some warning signs that I chalked up to a random windows things, cursed Microsoft and ignored it!

I cant seem to download 2011 or 2012, they show up in my 2012 years and prior link on my dashboard when I log in, but when I click the Download button, the web page turns solid white, an .exe file name shows up down in the lower left corner of the page, but no download ever happens.

2013 downloaded, it appeared to get stuck on the last installation screen, but an icon appeared on my desktop, so I clicked it and it took me through set up and appears to be working (I haven't tested it yet).

I doubt I'll need to prepare any 2011 or 2012 returns, and I think I have PDFs of all my client returns, but I'd like to have them installed if possible.   @Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr)  can someone push me a download of 2011 and 2012 or double check on the file that's its trying to download from....maybe a typo in the file name?  Its quite a long file name.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers