Level 8
This widget could not be displayed.

I am presuming that she did not receive a W-2.  So, if you want to go down the mis-classified employee route, you would file and SS-8, then Form 4852 - substitute for W-2, then Form 8919 for an employees share of payroll taxes.

Conversely, you may decide that she was in fact an independent contractor, and file a schedule C.  Reporting her "wages" as the gross proceeds.

View solution in original post