Thank you George4Tacks
Thank you for your advice
Per my TI, because window 10 is updated new version time by time, therefore the TI has  issue to replace new version of window 10 very often . My TI recommended to upgrade window 8.1 so far

Per "CONTROL IT", before I add any user to work as taxprepare in my company, of course I checked background, accredited and identity. On top of that I have worked for government tax agency 12 years already and have experienced about security more than others
Therefore I let them prepare tax returns and able efile independent if possible (I used cloud base tax software before and intend to change Proseries Professional this year because other tax software has issue of miscalculating)
The bottom line that how can I know the list of efiled returns on my side unless my other two tax prepares must transfer files to one work location(my PC) and efile in one place (one PC) since we are PC download standalone (not networking because costly)
I think IRS, Intuit  should have this information too
I am in progress to upgrade PC and thus I am not add users yet on this tax Proseries Professional yet
I questioned after adding users, on my PC appear their names, PTIN on my PC?
0 Cheers