Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Never heard of them …………… until I Googled them after seeing your post.  How did you run across them?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14
received an email trying to recruit me. Said they could give me back my $2000+ from Intuit for Proseries, and only charge me either $99, $499, or $999. Told me I would get the same Proseries from them. Sounds too good :smile 🙂
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
Nezus United is going to sell you real ProSeries cheap???  Somehow, I doubt it.
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
To the best of my knowledge we have no partnership with any 3rd party to offer our software at a discounted rate.  Further i would clarify if they are offering to provide "similar" services to ProSeries and get the "similar" offerings that ProSeries provides....  May be part of a marketing tactic.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
One word ----------------------------------- run! :runner::runner:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
How does their support compare to the real Intuit??
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
When I Googled it and tried to click their website, I got a spyware pop-up thingy.  Not a good sign.  
0 Cheers
mojocpa
Level 7
Just curious, how did they know that you are a PS user and your e-mail?
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
Betcha they were just phishing for sucker fish.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Even though sucker fish may be attracted to the flashy bait, it doesn’t guarantee that they will swallow the hook :fish::fish:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
Smells like lutefisk to me :joy::joy:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14
Thanks for all your replies, I agree with all of you. Don't know how they got my email, but am going to stay clear of them. Thanks so much
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
:+1::+1:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Mt-Juliet--CPA
Level 3

Ignore Them

0 Cheers