I appreciate your comment about PTO, Lisa
Make a decision for buying tax software is very time consuming:( Last year I started up my tax firm corporation. I love tax software similar with Turbo Tax (Proseries could be). Then last year I decided to purchase mytaxprepoffice which is cloud base tax software, there are  some feature easy such as asset and vehicle depreciation, cheap price $500/year unlimited 1040 and business entity form, 3 users can work on tax software any where and any time, on top the support team is 7/24 chat. First year I experienced that tax software has much bugs of calculation and not supported several forms. That is why I change to Proseries Professional 2019. I hope I and my staff can be more comfortable this year. The problem now is networking sharing.
Because when tax software engineer each one should work on one specific area, we are users working on all areas. We dont remember all tax law, then we relied on their calculation and warning. We were working on forms and doubled check all the times. Some time we didnt know who is wrong:( Tax software is wrong or tax preparer is wrong:( We spent much time to check with IRS's publication. Work followed me in sleep:( (because I worried to lose client first year and my reputation)
That is why I consider using tax software more careful for 2019.
Thanks Lisa
0 Cheers