pjw217
Level 1

Even files that had already been efiled...all input data was gone and it come up with several mistakes.  Initially, I had a developer problem and forwarded that error and problem to intuit and assured I would receive a quick response.  It was sent three times - Never once did I receive a response.  Then I had all these problems.  Your support even got on my computer and he tried a reinstall but it did not work.   After many many hours waiting for support and for someone to return my call, I deleted all of Proseries and reinstalled the program myself.  I had to add all the clients, re-enter all the info (i was 75% complete with my returns with many already efiled), enter their data , etc.  Alot of my time was spent re-entering all the client data. ; After each client, I saved the info on a flash drive. This was a disaster and for what I paid and noone got back to me,And this was the worst year for customer support - 3 and 4 hour wait times and then to be cut off. Even your support person could not answer or correct the problem!!!!!!!!! 

0 Cheers