brian3
Level 1
Which confirms my assertion that Intuit is simply not willing, not unable, to provide these codes.  But this is why I've reached out to the community, not Intuit --- as their official policy appears to preclude helping prior customers.  I will say this --- for any community member reading this thread who has the same problem --- I *was* able to download and successfully install & run Lacerte 2000 (including federal and all state forms), and was able to generate a quick California return from it.  Lacerte currently offers these downloads, even as far back as early 1990s, and as far as I can tell, without charge.  Unlike Proseries, I did not run into an access code block, but similar to Proseries, there is no customer support before 2006. (I mention Lacerte in part because Intuit Customer Service specifically told me there were *no options* from Intuit for years 2005 and earlier, and specifically denied early Lacerte downloads were available, even when I asked the representative, "What about Lacerte before 2006?"  It appears Customer Service is not properly informed.)
0 Cheers