LAFURLONG
Level 1

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Microsoft is killing off Windows 7 in a few months.  You need to upgrade.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 7
Will three-factor authentication be removed in the new 2019 (and prior year) editions.  I literally have to go through over 10 tests (cars, buses, crosswalks, etc.) before it will let me into the program.  That includes both 2017 and 2018.  Is this being corrected in the new edition?  [I know you don't have the answer, I'm simply communicating what is currently seriously wrong with the product.  Perhaps these multiple factors will disappear with Windows 10.  Would be nice to know before I renew anything.]

P.S.  Two factor authentication is good enough for the Federal banking system (e.g., a phone call or a text).
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Next year they are going with DNA sampling.  You will be required to submit a DNA sample before December 1st and then every time you log into ProSeries, you will be required to spit on your computer monitor so that they can match that with your DNA sample on file. :grinning::grinning:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 7
If I thought that would work, I'm all in.  It's got to be better than those little pictures!!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
:+1::+1:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Supposedly, if you just *x* out of it , then try to log in again - you don't have to look at all those silly cars, buses, street lights, cross walks, etc.  
I did it recently, and it worked.  YMMV
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 7
I can't believe you waited until now to tell me that!!  I converted to Windows 10 about 15 days ago and haven't seen a cross walk, bicycle, bus or street sign yet. :relieved::relieved:
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
@Taxes by Rocky  - Sorry :cry:

It was actually @Just £isa Now! that pointed out the *solution*.  I've only had to deal with it a very few times...
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 7
Still good to know....as I'm sure the problem will resurface.  Thanks!
0 Cheers