dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

so, the last two days, my computer has been revisited by the 'Crashes when printing' bug.  It was fine after the 'update/windows fix' … for several days but just restarted.  I guess my question is does the 'switch the compatibility to Windows 8" still work, and would it be ok to do that? 

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I did not update Windows yet and the past few days mines been crashing more often as well...I don't think they'll ever figure out the "why" part of it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10
dang...just dang.  So do you still have the windows 8 compatibility  checked on the properties?
If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
You didn't really think this tax season was going to end smoothly, did you? :wink::wink:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10
I  just LOL'd real loud  at that @IRonMaN
0 Cheers
wjgutcpa
Level 4
Just since Friday, mine has started. Called tech support. Said it was a windows problem. I asked her what version of Windows. Responded, "oh I don't know anything about windows." WTH blame it on windows. I have not had the problems with this all season. ProSeries updated early friday morning and here we are. 3 today in the last half hour. I did the windows update recommended need to be done. Opened, printed, and then opened QB17 to bill. CRASH again. Did I tell you I am LOOKING FOR NEW SOFTWARE on April 16th? Usually a day off, but enough is enough. I can't afford all this down time during harvest. And then they send me a $10 amazon gift card, which IRonMaN reminds me it will put me in the next tax bracket. :joy::joy:
0 Cheers
wjgutcpa
Level 4
As I am listening to Meat Loaf:Bat out of Hell II: Life is a Lemon AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Do you hear me Intuit?
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I look at this whole tax season thing more in terms of ACDC - highway to hell.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
wjgutcpa
Level 4
Perfect choice.
0 Cheers