jjfcpa1
Level 2

Yes it is Quick Trial Balance by PRO-WARE, LLC.

I've just finished adding an option to it so that you can select an ASCII file that is not formatted correctly and it will generate a new one formatted for the current version of PROSERIES.

However, I need someone to send me one of their ASCII files so that I can verify that it will work for them.  In other words, I want to verify that the ASCII file is based on the format that doesn't work.  It doesn't even need to be a complete ASCII file.  Just send me the first 10 lines and I can verify that it is the wrong format and run it through the option I added to ensure that it fixes it properly.

If all goes well, you will be able to download the demo of QTB (Quick Trial Balance) and run the option to fix your ASCII files.  You don't need to purchase QTB because it will run in demo mode for 30 days and the option will be accessible.

Send the ASCII file to our support email with the subject "Proseries ASCII file".  FYI, an ASCII file is just a text file so it may have an extension of TXT or no extension at all.

Unfortunately, I can't post the email address on this forum because they strip it out.  But if you go to PRO-WARE, LLC's website, click on Support, you'll see the support email address in the top right of the screen.

0 Cheers