mappp
Level 4

An incomplete form used to display error alerts in the forms bar in red.  If there was missing information, like the healthcare box wasn't checked on the healthcare worksheet, I would get a "1 error" next to the form in the forms bar.  Now the error alert seems to be working inconsistently or not at all.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its a known issue that started this morning.

Switch over to the state return then come back to Federal...do they show now?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

garman22
Level 13
Level 13
This is why we come to the forum....I would not have known what the hell was happening. I actually saw it on FB first and it was you said to go to state and pop back.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
It's a new game that Intuit started this year.  They tweak the software a little bit so a small error shows up.  The first person to report it here wins a new TV.  So far they have given away 80 TVs.  For the month of April they are giving away a free scooter to each winner instead of the TVs.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Fun!! I need to sidle up to Ashley, Katie and Charlene and get the 4-1-1.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I haven't got my TV yet....oh wait, I guess I have to pay the taxes on it first, right?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Based on that earlier persons issue on tax not calculating....maybe you wont have to?? :laughing::laughing:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
They aren't releasing the TVs until the last person asks about the tax refund sales tax glitch.  

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers