michael3
Level 1

0 Cheers
poolcleaner
Level 9

Go to the very bottom of the Information page to Part XII and it will let you change the name(s) there.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
poolcleaner
Level 9
I give up!!! How is this not helpful when it is probably the only possible answer?
0 Cheers
michael3
Level 1
Because I tried that and it didn’t work!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
0 Cheers
poolcleaner
Level 9
I just checked and the Not Helpful vote is correct.  I could not get rid of the "and" even though I could remove the name of the deceased spouse! @michael
0 Cheers
poolcleaner
Level 9
I am reporting this to Intuit so they can work out a solution to this.  I do NOT like the way this treats a grieving spouse with nothing that is remotely polite.  @Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr)  @michael
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
@Matt105 can you assist
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
"Because I tried that and it didn’t work!"

Then it would be helpful if you mentioned that in your post so we don't waste our time telling you that's what you need to do.  Sometimes it would be nice if we could mark the question as "not helpful".

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
michael3
Level 1
This is the first time in 12 years I've posed a question and I wasn't precise, my apologies.  If you go to Part XII of the client worksheet and omit the husband's name it does properly delete it from the client printed letter, BUT it does not omit it from the email if you are trying to send the return as a pdf from the print menu via email.
0 Cheers
michael3
Level 1
I'm on with Pro Series now trying to figure it out and will update for everyone when I know the solution.
0 Cheers
poolcleaner
Level 9
if you go to Part XII of the client letter an delete one of the two names, you will still have "and" in the salutation. It makes it very obvious that was a couple is now one person.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I just checked my client that lost his wife a few weeks ago, his Client letter only has his name on it....if I print a client label it will have both names on it though...….Im not sure what an "electronic letter" is...maybe that's different than the client letter that prints out.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers