Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
Level 15

Generally, that'd be through the individual's PoA for 1040.

If it's an SMLLC and your representation is for employment or excise tax, the PoA should then be issued under that SMLLC's name and EIN.

Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers