Shary2061
Level 1

I have had a problem with my lacerate program since yesterday. It says Delinquent notice. 

I called this morning Oct 15 at 8 o’clock and I was in line with one lady named NORMA 

She said you must pay $266 to your account to be active again. I gave a card and paid.

but still have a same problem, then I called again , and was online with Elisa up to 11:48  about 2; hours and 11 minutes again ,not solve the problem again , she said your account is Active and there is a no reason to locked your account ,   but not solve the problem again i called and this time I was online till 1:59 with kelyan , she connect to my computer , re locate my lacerte and shot down my computer same , same issue I ask for supervisor many times , at the end she discontacted me . I called again and another lady told me no you have to pay $437 and I paid again , but still unlocked .

can't understand why I paid more than $5000 for 2021 to the program and they locked up the program on October 15 for Just because of the balance of $266 or $437 

, REALLY .they are not expert at all , anything that one person said other one not agreed ,

Now the time is 3:15 but still I have the same issue .

their services are SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER bad 

Please let me know , If anyone has a hard time with them , or has an issue with them .

please let me know if you anyone have a kind of same issue with them .

they not let me add my email address .

thanks 

0 Cheers