JMeyer1
Level 1

Where do elimination entries get recorded on a consolidated corporate return? I have 1 sub,  and 1 parent. I have the 2 separate corporate tax files and the consolidator corporate tax file. I've looked everywhere through all 3 files and I can't find it. I haven't prepared 1 myself in a while.  I've forgotten where the eliminations are originally entered, and a correction is needed.

Thanks in advance!

J Meyer

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

See if this article helps:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/corporation/help/setting-up-creating-a-consolidated-corporat...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
JMeyer1
Level 1

That actually doesn't help when the client has already been setup. The worksheets 3.2 and 3.1 don't exist. However, I did find what I needed in Lacerte so everything's fine now.

Thank you for trying!

Jody

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

"However, I did find what I needed in Lacerte"

Would you post the info, then? This is a peer community; you might be helping the next person who is searching as you did.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
JMeyer1
Level 1

For some reason I didn't see that the place to enter the eliminations is in Worksheet 3.1 in the Consolidated Eliminations section. I know I looked at the worksheet earlier, but I didn't see this section until after I posted my question.

0 Cheers