lovetaxes
Level 3

Well, I appreciate your knowledge and your generosity to share it with others, like me! 

I do enjoy my work and also I like to eat, so working is both a pleasure and a bit of a necessity if I want to maintain a better lifestyle.

My 8606 issue is no longer an issue, thanks to you. The Community staff has provided the parachute I require from time to time. Lacerte's tech support has not performed well in the past year or more. Had I known this was to be the future of this critical service, I'd have used the Community sooner.

Over the years I pleaded with Lacerte to bring their fees down for the "individual preparers". But they insist on charging the individual the bulk of the fee, reducing the 2nd through however many preparers in a firm almost nothing. I've used them since 1991-1992 and I'd love to continue by maintaining less clients, but the cost becomes prohibitive and nobody's listening.

I hope I have the opportunity to use your time again before I call it quits. You've really made my day.

Sincerely,

Bob (lovetaxes)

0 Cheers