eunice
Level 1

I tried to transfer the clients from 2019 to 2020 in Lacerte 2019 "Tool"-> "Transfer Clients",  but nothing happening.  Please help!

0 Cheers
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

I'm sorry Eunice, that's so frustrating.

Unfortunately, since it does sound like you're taking the right steps, you will probably need to either call of e-mail tech support.  I just realized that e-mail is an option through the Lacerte software.  Tools>Communications>Service Requests/Lacerte Email

Unfortunately, neither option is quick.  Phone has long hold times and e-mail says expect two business days for a reply.

One thought: I usually use the shortcut button rather than going through the tools menu.  I doubt that would solve your issue, but since it'd be quick, it's worth a shot.

Also make sure you've downloaded and installed the latest batch of updates that came out.

Screenshot 2021-02-20 231227.jpg

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*
okedokey
Level 1

Did you download the 2020 Prep file first?

0 Cheers
eunice
Level 1

Hi Karl,

Sorry I did not have that "shortcut" in my application.  I have downloaded as the latest vision already.

But it is still now working.

Eunice

0 Cheers