stevieb
Level 1

I just called Lacerte and I was told that most of the NY State forms are not available for VIEWING and are printing as BLANK as of now.  They said they will not be avialable until Feb 9.

Question:  THE FORMS ARE AVAILABLE TO SEE ON THE NY STATE WEBSITE NOW SO WHY SHOULD NOT LACERTE HAVE THEM AVAILABLE IN PRO FORMA SO THAT WE CAN AT LEAST VIEW THEM AND DO PRELIMINARY WORK TO KEEP UP AND SAVE PRECIOUS TIME NOW.  APPEARS TO BE INCOMPETENCE IN LEADERSHIP AND JUDGEMENT ON THE PART OF LACERTE.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

There's good news and bad news.

I always prefer to start with the good news... You'll be glad to know that this is a peer-to-peer support forum and you have lots of sympathetic ears.

Now, the bad news is that your peer users here can't do anything about these problems.

We do hope that you have let off some steam for your own sanity and are feeling better though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
bobbyeyes
Level 3

LACERTE has the worst customer support out of any service...been here 25 years im done after this year 

0 Cheers

I'm a first time user who regrets ever purchasing this garbage. I've been inquiring regarding on how to Add NYS and NYC Corporate Forms without any success. If I new how to add any States Forms I probably would be able to do the rest

0 Cheers
DEBGAV
Level 1

AGREE

0 Cheers