Level 2


I have a client who has a single member LLC and has filed FORM 2553 to be taxed as an S-Corp. I plan to file an 1120S for FED purposes, but am wondering how to file the state return (CA) since there is only one member.

Would I include the SMLLC on Schedule C of their personal return that is somehow only taxable to California (since the FED side will be filed through the 1120-S)? Appreciate any feedback. 





Labels (1)
0 Cheers